1. 1200 - 6000 complete circles per minute
2. When your work with the core drill starts, the instrument is supposed to be used with slope (10-30 degrees) compared to the material.
3. In 3-5 second the instrument is supposed to be taken out and the working part is supposed to be watered.
4. Effort of pressure:
- instruments with diameter D6 mm - D10 mm - 2-5kg.
- instruments with diameter D12 mm - D18 mm - 3-6kg.
- instruments with diameter D20 mm - D30 mm - 3-7kg.
5. If you see that the instrument doesn't work properly, you can sharpen it with drilling a brick hole - 10-20 mm.
<<< ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Designed and Produced by "Polidesign" Ltd. >>>